Monday, April 12, 2010

New Earmolds: OUCH.

I thought I'd do a vlog today about my new earmolds plus a little background information about the anatomy of a hearing aid and just random thoughts about them that I was babbling about. I tried to do captioning and can't quite figure it out. Anyone who knows how to do this, help! Also, I know most people could care less about it. I guess I just wanted to put it on there so that people who are curious can see. I know so many of my friends have waited years before they've asked me anything about my hearing aids because they were afraid to (I have no idea why... am I really that scary?). So... yeah. Just givin' a shout out to the deaf community :)

Also, check THIS out, in the future kids can get Spongebob Squarepants hearing aids! I'm not sure I would have been comfortable having them because I was mainstream and always wanted to be inconspicuous, but I think this is awesome that kids have the option to do this! So cool!

No comments: