Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cetus a petus!

So many interesting things!

First: The boy is 25 today! Happy birthday Boy! Going to see him in a couple of hours and give him his presents. So exciting!

Second: The winter solstice is today! It's the first day of winter! Whooo! That means it's the shortest day and the longest night.


Third: There was a lunar eclipse this morning. I would have written about it in preparation if I'd known, but I literally happened to be on facebook at midnight-ish and saw that people were talking about it. Walked outside, and lo and behold, it's the moon being all awesome. The pictures above are a couple of the many I took. My tripod didn't cooperate very well, but I tried.

Anyways: EXCITEMENT! I'm hoping that all this excitement is just predicting the most awesome rest of break ever.

No comments: