Thursday, December 9, 2010

Why I'm a Writing Major

In lieu of a normal post (blame dead week/upcoming zombie week), I decided to leave you with a little poem I wrote with a group in my poetry class on September 1st, 2010. (Quick explanation: first person writes an article and an adjective then folds the paper and passes it to the next person. 2nd person does the same, only writing a noun. 3rd person a verb, 4th person an article and an adjective, and the 5th person writes another noun. And voila! You have a poem). Anyways, it's cool because none of us knew what the others had written until the end. This is our poem. Enjoy. 

Just in case you can't read it, it reads:

The fatal 
feces
charms
a disgusting
boy. 

(Also: a shout-out to my poetry class people if any of you see this: E114 2010 = best class of my life. I love you all, and you kept me sane this semester. Never change.) 

No comments: