Thursday, December 16, 2010

Zombie Week

Welcome to Zombie week, yall.

Well, actually, you're kinda' late. The majority of it is over. One paper left to turn in in the AM and then I'm in Kansas with my boy, who has promised to sing to me while we make Christmas cookies. He is the best!

In order to prevent death by boredom on your part, as very little has happened in my life this week other than studying, I'll explain my week through pictures:
 I survived the week on chocolate, "Twist Up" (some version of Sprite), Mac and cheese, soup, and Coffee. Seriously one of my worst weeks ever in terms of food. I only ate things I was sure would give me energy. Except the mac n' cheese. That's just yummy. But anyhoo. The Dove wrapper gets a spotlight in the blog because I cussed at it. At the moment I opened it, I'm pretty sure it was already after 2 or 3 AM on one of my 5 or 6 AM bedtime nights. Classy, I know. Sad the things that piss you off when you'd rather do anything other than finals. 

This picture serves to illustrate one of my many creative methods of procrastination (although just for the record, I finished my stuff early, so obviously I'm not the best procrastinator in the world). Anyways. I combed my hair out completely, which I rarely do because I have curly hair and when I comb it out completely (instead of just untangling it in the shower which is usually enough) it comes out frizzy as hell, like this. And then I sent my mother this picture so she would understand why I never comb it out completely. She said she thought it was cute and I looked young. Fail. 

Got this AWESOME chocolate penguin from a friend tonight for Christmas. How cute is THAT? I'm seriously geeking out about this (can you technically geek out about chocolate? I feel like "freak" out doesn't express my emotion like geek does). Don't know how I'm gonna' eat something so cute. 

And last but not least, I want to introduce you to Robot Unicorn Attack! Robot Unicorn Attack is an online adventure in which you, Robot Unicorn, run and leap from rocky/hill thing to rocky/hill thing, blasting stars with your horn. If you run into a star without blasting it or heaven forbid you run into a rocky/hill thing instead of jumping over/under it, you die. SO. MUCH. FUN! 

Tomorrow = home. Next week = boy's birthday and then Christmas! I think I did a good job getting him stuff this year, but I'm not entirely sure I'm done yet. BUT I love the mall at home, so I'm excited to do some shopping there anyways. Just wish I had more money. Then I'd get him a jetpack and a transporter, although I suppose if I got him one it'd be kinda' pointless to get him the other. Although, he could use the transporter to come visit me on the weekends (much faster than jetpack travel), but when we're home together, we could use our jetpacks (I'd have one too) and go flying like this

... maybe next year? 

Peace out. 

2 comments:

Audrey said...

I rather enjoyed this blog entry of yours, however, I am not understanding why the picture of you in the delightful pants I bought you didn't make the list. That's all I'm sayin...

Jessie said...

Hahahaha when I wrote the post, I didn't HAVE the pants! But don't worry, if I can find a phone card photo transmitter thingy, it will make the next post. Along with scans of shit I found in my room. My high school self was one crazy chick.